Summer Camps 2021
The Safest Camp Possible!
We’ve kept the number of players down and have taken every precaution possible for our customers and our staff.
Our safety procedures include the following….
- A 6 to 1 player to coach ratio. This allows for social distancing whether we are outside or inside!
- The camp will be held at the Academy with half the campers working outside and half the campers working inside, weather permitting. In this environment we can have a safe space in good and bad weather.
- Curbside drop-off (similar to a school drop-off) and pick up, with forehead temperature checks for every student. Anyone with a body temperature of 100.4 or above would not be able to come to camp. Temperatures are also checked at the end of the day! The staff has their temperature taken twice a day- same rules apply.
- We will be working with special baseballs which can be cleaned and sanitized easily and they will be after every drill.
- Players will use hand sanitizer as will the staff.
- No one will be allowed to share any equipment and all camper equipment must be marked with the players name where it can be clearly seen. This is so a player that has the same equipment does not pick up the wrong bat or glove! Equipment will be spaced apart during storage.
- The restroom will be cleaned several times a day. Door, door handles, fixtures etc.
- No spectators/parents etc. allowed in the building. (Can stay in the parking lot if you like)
- All players and staff members will be wearing masks.
- The building will be cleaned daily after each camp to prepare for the next day.
- Campers must bring their own water bottles-clearly marked with their name-no sharing!
- Campers will have time for a light lunch-again clearly marked with their name-no sharing-seated 6 foot away from all other campers. Outside weather permitting. Hand washing prior to lunch.
For Players 9-12 Years Old
The camp will be held Monday through Friday from 9-1 pm. It will be held at the academy and will utilize our outdoor area as well as our normal indoor space. The cost of the camp is $230 for the week. As always, the camp is designed to be fun as well as skill beneficial. We will be covering hitting, fielding, throwing with drills, competition and instruction.
We are currently taking registration for the following weeks:
June 21st through June 25th
June 28th through July 2nd
July 5th through July 9th
July 12th through July 16th
To register, please give us a call at 610-489-3383 as we will be taking registration information and payments over the phone. Also, please fill out a waiver and bring it with you on the first day of camp.
Let us know if you have any specific concerns or questions!